- Latest Titles
- Featured Titles
ITIL® 4 Foundation Revision Guide
Publisher: TSO (The Stationery Office)
ITIL 4 has evolved from the previous, ITIL v3, version by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
The ITIL 4 Foundation Revision Guide, written by experts and endorsed by itSMF UK, compliments the core content in the ITIL 4 Foundation Manual and enables candidates to focus on the areas that will be examined, understand the best ways to approach the questions, as well as provide exam hints and support to maximise ITIL 4 Foundation success.
The ITIL 4 Foundation Revision Guide;
- provides a pocket sized or e-book revision aid, to support the learning and training process and for quick revision for those taking the ITIL 4 Foundation examination
- supports those working in IT Service Management and in delivering ITIL 4 Foundation in practice as an ongoing reference guide
- allows candidates to carry the book with them at all times, in the run up to the exam and afterwards for ease of reference
- is short and easy to read
- is authored by experts from itSMF UK
Coming soon to your device's eBook store.
Managing Professional examinable Practices available through My ITIL.