- Latest Titles
- Featured Titles
Highways England is an Executive Agency of the Department for Transport.
- manages, maintains and improves the network of trunk roads and motorways in England on behalf of the Secretary of State; and
- works closely with other transport operators and local authorities to integrate the trunk road network with the rest of England's roads and other forms of transport.
Highways England provides technical information for contractors producing the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and the Manual of Contract Documents for Highways Works (MCHW).
Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB)
The Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) provides a comprehensive manual system which accommodates all current standards, advice notes and other documents relating to the design, assessment and operation of trunk roads and motorways.
Manual of Contracts Documents for Highway Works (MCHW)
MCHW consists of several parts which include the administrative
procedures for its use, the Specification for Highways Works and its
corresponding Method Measurement. It incorporates the requirements of the
European Commission which are mandatory for all Public Procurement
Keep up to date with our Standing Order service
An essential reference tool for agents, authorities, consultants and organisations who are engaged in the design, assessment, maintenance and management of road and bridge design. From pavement design to traffic signs, from road schemes to scheduling repair work, this CD-ROM gives you all the comprehensive advice you need to ensure best practice.
The Standing Order service will ensure that you continue to be advised of new issues of the CD-ROM and you will only be charged for each new update as and when it is published.
Standing order classification: 05-03-079
Contact Customer Services on +44 (0)333 200 2425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This CD-ROM contains:
- The Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) Volumes 1-15
- The Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works (MCHW) Volumes 1-6
- The Trunk Road Maintenance Manual (TRMM) Volumes 1-3
- The Routine Maintenance Manual (RMSS)
- Incorporates all updates
- Portable, accessible format which is easy to search
- Will keep you fully abreast of correct procurement and engineering practice within the framework of national and European legislation