- Latest Titles
- Featured Titles
Standards for Highway Works CD-ROM Standing OrderHighways England
An essential reference tool for agents, authorities, consultants and organisations who are engaged in the design, assessment, maintenance and management of road and bridge design. From pavement design to traffic signs, from road schemes to scheduling repair work, this CD-ROM gives you all the comprehensive advice you need to ensure best practice.
Standing order classification: 05-03-079
Contact Customer Services on +44 (0)1603 696876 or email email@example.com to set up your standing order
This CD-ROM contains:
- The Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) Volumes 1-15
- The Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works (MCHW) Volumes 1-6
- The Trunk Road Maintenance Manual (TRMM) Volumes 1-3
- The Routine Maintenance Manual (RMSS)
- Incorporates all updates
- Portable, accessible format which is easy to search
- Will keep you fully abreast of correct procurement and engineering practice within the framework of national and European legislation
This title is no longer available as a subscription. If you wish to automatically receive new editions of the Standards for Highway Works CD-ROM then you will need to sign up to a Standing Order.
The Standing Order service will ensure that you continue to be advised of new issues of the CD-ROM and you will only be charged for each new update as and when it is published.
The Standards for Highway works CD-ROM is also available to purchase on an ad-hoc basis.