ITIL® Foundation: ITIL 4 Edition
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
ITIL is a widely adopted body of knowledge and best practices for successful IT Service Management that links with training and certification. ITIL 4 has evolved from the current version by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience; value streams and digital transformation; as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
ITIL 4 provides the guidance organizations need to address new service management challenges and utilize the potential of modern technology. It is designed to ensure a flexible, coordinated and integrated system for the effective governance and management of IT-enabled services.
"ITIL Foundation" is the first ITIL 4 publication and the latest evolution of the most widely-adopted guidance for ITSM. Its audience ranges from IT and business students taking their first steps in service management to seasoned professionals familiar with earlier versions of ITIL and other sources of industry best practice.
The guidance provided in this publication can be adopted and adapted for all types of organizations and services. To show how the concepts of ITIL can be practically applied to an organization's activities, ITIL Foundation follows the exploits of a fictional company on its ITIL journey.
The guide covers key concepts of service management, the four dimensions of service management, the ITIL service value system & ITIL management practices.
ITIL Foundation, ITIL 4 Edition will:
provide readers with an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working
explain the new holistic end-to-end view of service creation to support candidates studying for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam
act as a reference guide that practitioners can use in their work, further studies and professional development
|Size||280 x 216 mm||Price||£60.00|
|Format||Paperback||Published||29 Nov 2019|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL 4
- PRINCE2 Agile