Subscription orders can be placed on various TSO products, ensuring that you always receive the latest issue of the publication of your choice.
There are two main methods of placing subscriptions orders on the Online Bookshop.
The Subscriptions area features key TSO subscription titles. For easy browsing, subscriptions are broken down into categories, with the option to purchase any of the titles listed by clicking on the 'Add to Basket' button.
- To access the Subscriptions category, simply click here.
- Once you have located the subscription you wish to purchase click on the 'Add to Basket' button
- Select whether you wish your subscription to begin with the current issue of the publication or the next issue, by clicking on the circle next to your choice then click on the 'Continue' button.
- Details of the subscription you have selected to receive will be displayed. To add the subscription to your shopping basket click on the 'Continue' button.
- To complete your purchase click on the 'Proceed to Checkout' button (if you have not already logged in) and enter your username and password when prompted. The full details of your shopping basket will then be displayed.
- In cases where VAT is applicable (for example, on software purchases within the EU) this will also be calculated and displayed.
- Check the delivery address is correct. If you wish to change the delivery address click on the 'Change Address' button. See 'Delivery Addresses' in 'Managing Your Account'.
- When you are happy with your details choose the method of payment you wish to use at the foot of the basket and click on the relevant button.
Using Quick Search or Advanced Search
- Quick Search
Enter the name or the subscription order number (SO) of the subscription you require in the 'Quick Search' field and click Go. If searching by subscription number ensure you select 'ISBN' from options shown before you click Go.
- Advanced Search
If you know the subscription number of the publication you require you can enter this information in the 'ISBN or TSO Subscription No.' field and click Search.
- Alternatively you can perform a 'Title/Series' or 'Keywords' search if you know the title or part of the title. Simply enter the title of the subscription in the 'Title or Series' field, if you only know part of the title enter this information in the 'Keywords' field and click on 'Search'.
Search results will be displayed. Once you have located the subscription you wish to order, click on the 'Buy Now' button and follow steps 3 to 11 above.
If you are a TSO credit account customer your subscription will go live with immediate effect and the subscription price will be added to your statement. For those customers making credit/debit card payments, your subscription will go live once your card has been cleared.
All orders are dispatched by standard surface mail (UK) or accelerated surface mail (Rest of the World) and carriage is free for these products.
You can view details of the subscription orders you have placed under 'Your Account' by clicking 'Order Status'.
To ensure that all customers have every opportunity to renew a subscription we will send you an invitation to renew your subscription 3 months before expiry, with a further reminder sent closer to the time of expiry. If your subscription does lapse it can be renewed immediately by credit card (by contacting Customer Services on 0870 600 5522) and if you have missed receiving the latest issue of the subscription you subscribe to, we will supply you with a copy at no extra cost.
If you wish to cancel a subscription (without refund) or require further information on subscriptions please contact Customer Services on +44 (0)870 600 5522 or via email at email@example.com.