ICT - Information and Communications Technology
"Dependence on IT systems remains high - only one in six small
companies would be able continue their business without IT."
BERR Information Security Breaches Survey 2008
Businesses are increasingly dependent on Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and therefore it is vital - cost and time effective - to implement and manage your ICT systems in the most efficient way possible. BSI Standards can help you successfully apply best practice and achieve industry compliance.
You can find Standards relating to the following topics by using the quick and advanced search features above:
- Accessible ICT
- Data protection
- Green IT
- Information and records management
- Information governance
- Information security
- IT in education
- IT network security
- IT service management - ITSM
- Evidential weight and legal admissibility
- Knowledge management
- Software and systems engineering
- Software asset management
- Supply chain management & risk
- Universal Decimal Classification (UDC)
- Web design, accessibilty and management.