Portfolio Management – Management of Portfolios Publications
Official Management of Portfolios titles include:
- The Cabinet Office required products. These are the Cabinet Office Core Reference material and a range of Cabinet Office derived products. All products that are Cabinet Office-required are "Crown copyright – value-added".
- Complementary material from the Official Publisher, Official Accreditor and web based complementary products.
Management of Portfolios (MoP™) - An Introduction (PDF - 1.6Mb)
MoP Overview Brochure (PDF - 413Kb)
Best Management Practice Product Brochure 2013 (PDF - 2.36Mb)
Maximizing Access Official Publisher Brochure (PDF - 785Kb)
Core Reference Material
- Management of Portfolios
- An Executive Guide to Portfolio Management
- PPM Pocketbook Suite Online Subscription
Core Reference Material
The guide provides practical guidance for managers of portfolios and those working in portfolio offices as well as those filling portfolio management roles outside a formal PfMO role. It will be applicable across industry sectors. It describes both the Portfolio Definition Cycle (identifying the right, prioritised, portfolio of programmes and projects) and the Portfolio Delivery Cycle (making sure the portfolio delivers to its strategic objectives
- Published: 28 Feb 2011
- ISBN: 9780113312955
- Price: £50.00 (£60.00 inc. VAT)
An Executive Guide to Portfolio
'An Executive Guide to Portfolio Management' is about Portfolio Management and is specifically aimed at senior executives - the subject is discussed from a strategic perspective. This guide will help you understand how Portfolio Management can assist in addressing the challenges you and an organization face and how to respond to the demands for more customer focused service.
- Published: 18 Jul 2012
- ISBN: 9780113313778
- Price: £9.95 (£11.94 inc. VAT)
- Sub. No.: 7003200
- Price: £8.95 (£10.74 inc. VAT)
PPM Pocketbook Suite Online
This 'PPM Pocketbook Suite Online Subscription' is in line with the PPM Suite, designed as a quick reference guide to support the PPM portfolio. The online subscription suite of the pocketbook includes handy reference to PRINCE2, MSP, M_o_R and P3O. It also includes reference to the executive guides for MoV and MoP; giving you everything you need to understand the manuals in greater detail.