Life in the United Kingdom - official practice test for tests taken before 25 March 2013
This is the official practice test for Life in the UK tests taken before 25 March 2013. Ensure you are using the Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship, 2nd Edition handbook to study for your test. If you are taking your test on or after 25 March 2013 you will need to study the Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents, 3rd Edition handbook and free practice test.
The closest experience to the actual test. Whilst the questions in this test are NOT the actual test questions, you can have a go to see if you are ready to take the test.
- The practice test is FREE
- You can take it as many times as you want
- You are allowed 45 minutes to answer 24 questions, just like the real test
- When you have answered all questions and selected 'Finish Test' you will be told if you have passed or failed
- The pass mark is around 75%, just like the real test
- You can review your answers to see where you went wrong and see how to use the Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship handbook to improve
Take the free Official Practice Citizenship Test now at www.ukcitizenshiptest.co.uk
Watch our video for advice on preparing for your Life in the UK test
Please note: If you can't see the YouTube video then you may need to install a free Adobe Flash Player. You can download the latest free version of the Adobe Flash Player from here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.