Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices - P30®
- Cabinet Office
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Organisations can easily avoid unnecessary risks and inefficiencies in the delivery of portfolios, programmes and projects by establishing, developing and maintaining the right business-support structures. Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O) provides universally-applicable guidance on how to do this, and can add real value by helping to reduce risk, effect control and support the delivery of change.
A comprehensive, best-practice source for supporting effective portfolio, programme and project management that covers the key, processes, roles, functions and techniques required for proven business-support structures
Facilitates the delivery of portfolios, programmes and projects within time, cost, quality and other organisational constraints
Provides a decision-enabling model for all business change within an organisation
Includes real-life examples that illustrate how the P3O model has been applied in actual situations.
Also available in ePub eBook format from all major eSellers. A full list of Best Management Practice eSellers is available on our help pages.
> P3O Overview Brochure (PDF - 799Kb)
|Size||216 x 280mm||Price||£45.00|
|Format||Paperback||Published||08 Oct 2008|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Business & Finance > Best Management Practice
- Information Technology
- Business & Finance > Best Management Practice > Project Management
- Information Technology > Best Management Practice > Programme Management
- Information Technology > Best Management Practice
- Information Technology > Best Management Practice > Project Management
- Business & Finance > Best Management Practice > Programme Management
- Business & Finance