Public Administration Select Committee
Good Governance and Civil Service Reform: 'End of Term' Report on Whitehall Plans for Structural Reform
HC 901, Eleventh Report of Session 2010-12 - Report and Appendices, Together with Formal Minutes
- House of Commons - Public Administration Select Committee
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
'Good Governance and Civil Service Reform: 'End of Term' Report on Whitehall Plans for Structural Reform (HC 901)' reports the Public Administration Select Committee's evaluation of Whitehall departments' plans for structural change in response to the twin challenges of major public service reform and significantly reduced administrative budgets.
The Committee expresses concern that the centre of Government, notably the Treasury and the Cabinet Office, is providing neither strategic leadership nor a governance framework to departments in managing their change programmes.
The demand is immediate for an all encompassing strategic approach to change, minimising disaggregation and ensuring a 'joined up Government' approach.
|Format||Paperback||Published||18 Jul 2011|
|Availability||Colour copy: 3 - 5 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Parliamentary > House of Commons Papers
- Information Technology
- Social Sciences > Social Research & Statistics > Census Data
- Official > House of Commons Papers
- Parliamentary Committees > Commons Select Committees > Public Administration Select Committee
- Parliamentary Committees > Commons Select Committees
- Parliamentary > Select Committees