Nursing & Ancillary Services
Essence of Care 2010
How to Use Essence of Care
- Department of Health
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
'Essence of Care' was first introduced in 2001, designed to support and address the fundamentals of care which are still at the heart of its 12 benchmarks. 'Essence of Care' is ideal for frontline staff in health and social care settings.
'How to Use Essence of Care 2010' includes the background to the publication, a description of the benchmarking tools and a guide to how to use the benchmarks. The title also identifies best practice and highlights how this can be achieved. It was developed in partnership with people and carers and as such reflects their views of their health and social care needs and preferences.
'Essence of Care 2010 - How to Use Essence of Care' must be used in conjunction with the 12 benchmark titles.
How to use 'Essence of Care 2010'
Why is benchmarking practice and care necessary?
What is a benchmark and benchmarking
Focus of 'Essence of Care 2010' benchmarks
Content of 'Essence of Care 2010' benchmarks
Example of overall outcome, factor and indicator.
|Format||Paperback||Published||11 Jan 2011|
|Availability||Colour copy: 3 - 5 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Medicine & Health
- Law > Family & Social Law
- Medicine & Health > General Issues
- Medicine & Health > Health Services & Systems
- Medicine & Health > Medical Research
- Medicine & Health > Mental Health
- Medicine & Health > Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Medicine & Health > Health Services & Systems > General Practice & Opticians
- Medicine & Health > Health Services & Systems > Hospitals
- Social Sciences > Social Services