Carriage of Dangerous Goods: Approved Derogations and Transitional Provisions
- Department for Transport
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
This document is that specified in regulation 11(3) of the Carriage of Dangerous Goods and Use of Transportable Pressure Equipment Regulations 2009 (S.I. 2009/1348, ISBN 9780111480120).
It sets out the circumstances under which particular types of carriage or carriage in particular circumstances are exempt from requirements and prohibitions arising under those regulations. It also provides for alternative requirements and prohibitions to apply.
This new title:
sits alongside the Carriage of Dangerous Goods and Use of Transportable Pressure Equipment Regulations 2009 (ISBN 9780111480120)
applies to Great Britain only
has legal status (but is not a Statutory Instrument itself)
applies to national journeys only.
This document should be read in conjunction with the regulations, which are available to buy below. It is legally binding and enforceable in the same way as if its provisions were included in the text of the regulations.
|Format||Paperback||Published||29 Jun 2009|
|Availability||Not available to order||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Health & Safety
- TSO Scotland
- Law > Law And Society > Employment Law
- Law > Law And Society > English Law
- Law > Law Reference > Legislation
- Law > International Law > Scottish Law
- Legislation - UK, England & Wales > Statutory Instruments
- Legislation - UK, England & Wales > SIs
- Legislation - Scotland > SIs relating to Scotland & SSIs
- Parliamentary > Scotland
- Legislation - Scotland > Law