British Pharmacopoeia 2012 Concurrent Licence
The British Pharmacopoeia is available as a network licence which can be used on a concurrent user basis. It allows a designated number of staff simultaneous access to the online version of the British Pharmacopoeia 2012. Once set up, your workforce can then simply visit www.pharmacopoeia.co.uk and start using the BP at their convenience.
A concurrent user licence is essential for any organisation that has several people wanting to access the vital information within the British Pharmacopoeia online simultaneously. With all of the exciting changes being made to the BP Online in 2009, no organisation can afford to be without a British Pharmacopoeia concurrent user licence.
Changes to be implemented to the online edition with the BP 2012 include:
- Improvements in searching and locating the monograph or article that you are looking for.
- More user-friendly search interface design.
- 'Did you mean?' search interface to allow for typing errors and misspellings.
- 'Stemming' search interface to help you find derivations of words.
- Ability to see and return to recent searches as required.
- Ability to add your favourite searches to a personalised 'My BP' area.
- Search items highlighted in the text so that you can immediately locate results and move from one search hit to another.
- Alphabetical index added, making it easier to find an article even if the spelling or location is unknown.
- Ability to email monographs and articles to colleagues who also subscribe to BP Online.
- Effective as of 1 January 2012.
- A significant number of new UK monographs.
- All European Pharmacopoeia 6th Edition material up to and including Supplement 6.2 integrated into BP 2009.
- New and revised monographs for Complementary, Herbal and Homoeopathic medicines with their own section in Volume III.
- Allows one or more users to access BP 2012 simultaneously.
The price for a concurrent user licence is based upon the number of people who will be accessing the BP 2012 at the same time. There are increasing discounts according to volume of users.
For more details and to obtain a quote today, please call: +44 (0)1603 696 701 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you plan to make the BP 2012 available on one or more workstation at your organisation, customers are legally obliged to purchase a concurrent user licence.
- Published: 19 Aug 2011
- ISBN: 9780113228690
- Price: £830.00
- Sub. No.: 7704017
- Price: £450.00
- Sub. No.: 7704025
- Price: £270.00
- Sub. No.: 7704033
- Price: £270.00