The Multiannual Financial Framework 2014-2020
HL 297, Thirty Fourth Report of Session 2010-12
- House of Lords - European Union Committee
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
The EU's next Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF) will run from 2014 to 2020 and will dictate much of what the EU does until the end of this decade. 'The Multiannual Financial Framework 2014-2020 (HL 297)' considers the Commission's detailed proposals for this seven year budget in the context of the Euro Area Crisis and uncertain growth figures for the start of the next MFF.
The Committee are broadly supportive of the Commission's proposed budget and reforms for cohesion funding, including the Common Strategic Framework, which forms part of the Commission's simplification agenda.
However they remain opposed to the proposal to introduce macroeconomic conditionality; withdrawing funds from an ailing economy only risks making matters worse.
|Format||Paperback||Published||03 May 2012|
|Availability||Colour copy: 3 - 5 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- International Publications > European Union
- Parliamentary Committees > Lords Select Committees > EU Select Committee
- Parliamentary > House of Lords Papers
- Business & Finance
- Parliamentary Committees > Lords Select Committees
- International Affairs & Defence > Europe & European Institutions