Social Justice: Transforming Lives
- Department for Work Pensions (DWP)
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
'Social Justice: Transforming Lives (Cm 8314)' sets out the Government's vision for its social justice strategy, exploring how we can tackle the root causes of problems to promote real and sustained changes in peoples' lives.
The vision is based on two fundamental principles:
First, prevention throughout a person's life with carefully designed interventions to stop people falling off track and into difficult circumstances, by starting with families, reform of the school and justice systems, the welfare system and beyond.
Second, the strategy sets out the goal of a 'second chance society'. Anybody who needs a second chance in society should be able to access the support and tools they need to transform their lives.
|Format||Paperback||Published||13 Mar 2012|
|Availability||Black and white copy, 1-3 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Social Sciences
- Law > Employment Law
- Law > Family & Social Law
- Parliamentary > Command Papers
- Social Sciences > Child Welfare
- Social Sciences > Chronically Sick & Disabled Persons
- Social Sciences > Social Services
- Social Sciences > Social Issues > Welfare & Benefits
- Parliamentary > Command Papers > Green & White Papers
- Official > Command Papers