The Children's Plan – Building Brighter Futures
- Department for Children, Schools and Families
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
'The Children's Plan – Building Brighter Futures (Cm. 7280)' from the Department for Children, Schools and Families (created in June 2007) sets out the Government's ambitions for improving children and young people's lives over the next decade and was conceived after consultation with both parents and professionals.
Building on a decade of reform and results, the Children's Plan focuses on:
strengthening support for all families during the formative early years of their children's lives;
taking the next steps in achieving world class schools and an excellent education for every child;
involving parents fully in their children's learning;
helping to make sure that young people have interesting and exciting things to do outside of school; and
providing more places for children to play safely.
The ambition depends on all children's services working together at the local level and the final chapter looks at the systems that are needed for this to happen.
|Format||Paperback||Published||11 Dec 2007|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Business & Economics > Management > HR & Training
- Law > Law And Society > Civil Law
- Law > Law And Society > Employment Law
- Law > Law And Society > English Law
- Law > Law And Society > Family Law
- Law > Law And Society > Police & Criminal Law
- Legislation - UK, England & Wales > Command Papers
- Social Sciences > Society > Child Welfare
- Law > Law And Society > Law Commission Reports