PRODIGY Knowledge - 2nd Edition
Practical, reliable, evidence-based guidance
- Sowerby Centre for Health Informatics at Newcastle Ltd. (SCHIN)
PRODIGY Knowledge is a recognised key resource used within the NHS by GPs, nurses and pharmacists. It is an up-to-date source of clinical knowledge about common conditions generally managed in primary and first contact care, which has been designed to be used by healthcare professionals together with patients.
The book provides guidance on approximately 150 topics for both acute and chronic illnesses and is a reliable and useful resource to support both continued professional development and to aid decision-making during a consultation.
Concise information for use in a consultation and more detailed information for use as a learning resource
Guidance based on the best available evidence and developed in line with national policies and guidelines
Management options including advice on prescribing
For further information about PRODIGY Knowledge visit www.prodigy.nhs.uk
A price discount is available to NHS staff in England ordering individual copies. To order, call TSO on +44 (0)870 243 0123.
|Size||148 x 234mm||Price||£Not known|
|Availability||Out of stock - available to order||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Medicine & Health
- Medicine & Health > General Issues
- Medicine & Health > Health Services & Systems
- Medicine & Health > Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Medicine & Health > Pharmaceutical
- Medicine & Health > Health Services & Systems > General Practice & Opticians
- Medicine & Health > Health Services & Systems > Hospitals