Legislative Tracking – The All Follows Service from TSO
The All Follows legislative tracking service offers you an easy way to follow the progress of legislation. Each morning publications are identified and issued to All Follows customers that relate to their chosen Bill, up to and following Royal Assent.
All Follows tracks the passage of a Parliamentary Bill for you. You choose the Bill you want to follow and the type of Publications you wish to receive, we do the rest.
The All follows legislative tracking service is the established service for Government - it is also vital for a range of industries, commerce and the media.
TSO charge only the cover price of the publications you require.
What publications can be received?
- Main bills
- Explanatory Notes to Bills
- Amended Bills (as printed)
- Notices of Amendments (Commons)
- Lords Amendments
- Marshalled Lists
- Commons Hansards
- Lords Hansards
- Public Bill Committee Debates
- The Final Acts of Parliament (PGAs)
- Explanatory Notes to Acts
To help you with your choice of Bill, here is a list of legislation proposed for the 2013-2014 Parliamentary Session:
- Immigration Bill
- Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Bill
- Pensions Bill
- Care Bill
- Offender Rehabilitation Bill
- National Insurance Contributions Bill
- Defence Reform Bill
- High Speed Rail (Preparation) Bill
- High Speed Two Hybrid Bill
- Intellectual Property Bill
- Local Audit and Accountability Bill
- Water Bill
- Mesothelioma Bill
- Northern Ireland Bill
- Draft Consumer Rights Bill
- Draft Wales Bill
- Draft Deregulation Bill
- Energy Bill
All Follows are identified each morning and delivered by either first class post, courier service or data post. Alternatively publications are available for collection from the Trade Counter, TSO, Mandela Way, London SE1 5SS.
For more information or to request the All Follows service, please call Christine Hawthorn on tel: +44 (0)1603 696801 or download the leaflet and order form (PDF - 210Kb).