Key construction law providers JCT Contracts have been the main providers of standard forms of building contracts for over 75 years. As detailed below, the leading, JCT Contracts cover the spectrum of construction project contract needs.
These provide you with revised and updated versions of the key building and construction contracts published by JCT, along with contracts as and when they are issued. The contracts have been extensively redesigned, rebranded and colour-coded, making it easy to select the contract, sub contract or guide that's most appropriate for you.
Publication of the JCT Contracts Revision 2 began at the beginning of May 2010. The new contracts incorporate sustainability provisions, following JCT’s consultation, and provisions building on the OGC’s Achieving Excellence Criteria. Aspects of the payment provisions have been updated, while awaiting the outcome of the proposed new payment legislation.
Click on the family name below to find the contracts and other documents available within each family, along with their code, print price, description and how each will help you.
- Standard Building Contract
- Intermediate Building Contract
- Minor Works Building Contract
- Design and Build Contract
- Major Project Construction Contract
- Construction Management
- Management Building Contract
- Prime Cost Building Contract
- Measured Term Contract
- Housing Grant Works Building Contract
- Adjudication Agreement
- Framework Agreement
- Generic Contracts
- Collateral Warranties
- Home Owner Contracts
- Constructing Excellence Contracts
- Guidance Note Contracts
- PBA Documentation Contracts
- Repair and Maintenance Contracts