Nursing & Ancillary Services
The State of Health Care and Adult Social Care in England
HC 841, An Overview of Key Themes in Care in 2009/10
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
'The State of Health Care and Adult Social Care in England (HC 841)' is the second annual report on the state of care in England.
New laws governing the regulation of health care and adult social care came into force in 2010 and introduced a common set of essential standards of quality and safety that all care providers must now meet.
This report covers all of the services that the Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulated and assessed under the previous legislation:
adult social care services (care homes, nursing homes and home care agencies);
the NHS and independent health care services; and
councils and primary care trusts (PCTs) who provide and purchase (commission) adult social care and health care services for their communities.
There are four main sections:
(i) safe care;
(ii) choice and control;
(iii) person-centred services; and
(iv) standards of care.
|Format||Paperback||Published||29 Mar 2011|
|Availability||Colour copy: 3 - 5 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Parliamentary > House of Commons Papers
- Medicine & Health > General Issues
- Official > House of Commons Papers
- Medicine & Health > Mental Health
- Medicine & Health > Health Services & Systems
- Social Sciences > Social Services
- Medicine & Health
- Official > Agency Annual Reports
- Law > Family & Social Law
- Parliamentary > Agency Annual Reports