Dangerous Goods Emergency Action Code List 2009
- National Chemical Emergency Centre (NCEC)
- Stationery Office Books - TSO
The 2009 edition of the Dangerous Goods Emergency Action Code List outlines the application of appropriate Hazchem Emergency Actions Codes (EACs). In addition it determines the Hazchem markings on the orange coloured plate of road and rail vehicles, registered in Britain, carrying dangerous goods in bulk or in tanks on domestic journeys.
The assignment of EACs and additional personal protection codes is based upon the physical and chemical properties of the particular dangerous goods which duty holders are obliged to follow.
The list is essential reading for the emergency services, local government and those who may control the planning for and prevention of emergencies involving dangerous goods.
|Availability||Usually dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Business & Finance
- Health & Safety
- Construction, Engineering & Planning > Health & Safety
- Transport > Carriage of Dangerous Goods
- Transport > Railways
- Transport > Road Transport
- Health & Safety > Fire
- Health & Safety > Fire Service Manuals
- Health & Safety > Occupational Health & Safety
- Law > Employment Law